We are required to collect personal information from you to provide the highest standard of care. The information includes basic details such as your name, date of birth, telephone number and address, but we also require to obtain from you information regarding your general health, previous medical conditions and history of medical surgeries and treatments.
We understand the personal nature of the matter and the following policy discusses how we collect, use and disclose your personal information In particular Warrigal Dental declares that it will:
- Only use the information collected in order to deliver your care to the highest standards;
- Limit the access only to employees who are directly involved with the treatment;
- Not disclose the information to those not associated with your treatment, without consent;
- Ensure that everything possible is done to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of the information;
- Ensure that information collected is accurate, up-to-date, and complete;
- Provide the individual with access to information when requested.